ALGEZIKAM is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug for rapid, long and safe relief of inflammatory diseases of the musculoskeletal system, combining high quality with a reasonable price.
Manifestations of anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effects.
Indications for use:
Short-term symptomatic treatment for acute attack of rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis, when the oral and rectal routes of administration can not be applied.
- third trimester of pregnancy;
- age of the patient under 18 years;
- hypersensitivity to the active substance or to other components of the medicinal product;
- hypersensitivity to active substances with similar effects, such as nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs , acetylsalicylic acid. Meloxicam should not be prescribed to patients who have symptoms of asthma, nasal polyps, angioedema or urticaria after taking acetylsalicylic acid or other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs ;
- gastrointestinal bleeding or perforation related to previous therapy of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs in the in anamnesis;
- active or relapsing peptic ulcer / bleeding in anamnesis (two or more certain confirmed cases of ulceration or bleeding);
- severe liver failure;
- severe renal failure without dialysis;
- gastrointestinal bleeding, cerebrovascular bleeding in anamnesis or other disorders of blood clotting;
- hemostasis disorders or the simultaneous use of anticoagulants (Contraindications associated with the route of application);
- severe heart failure;
- treatment of perioperative pain in coronary bypass.