D&D Pharmaceutical specializes in professional product support from registration / re-registration to sale with the provision of a full range of marketing services:
- analysis and research of conditions, capacity and profitability of various segments of the pharmaceutical market;
- study of trends in the pharmaceutical industry and making forecasts for further development;
- assessing the needs and behavior of target groups of consumers to identify basic needs and attitudes towards products and services;
- search for manufacturers of substances and products;
- search for production capacities and organization of the production in Ukraine and abroad;
- registration / re-registration of products;
- development of step-by-step marketing strategy and its implementation;
- support and sales promotion.
D & D Pharmaceutical focuses on increasing its market share in key industries – prescription drugs, non-prescription drugs, dietary supplements, medical products, goods and equipment for use in the beauty industry, cosmetics.
DIRECTIONS OF OUR ACTIVITY:
- Competitive environment
Our knowledge and availabilities of access to global analytical and statistical data allow us to provide high quality preparation and targeting of products output to the pharmaceutical market of Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Georgia, Armenia, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan.
Providing a full range of customs services, responsible storage and supply of exclusive goods to secondary distributors and pharmacy chains across Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Georgia, Armenia, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan.
*We have a preliminary agreement on the delivery of the first batch for major partners of the pharmaceutical market in Ukraine.
– an up-to-date database of doctors and pharmacies in all regions of Ukraine.
– identified and formed a list of TOP 160 pharmacy chains of Ukraine with which the strategy of work is determined.
– a database of external service employees for working with clients.
- Mono- and multibrands
- Conception, visualization
- Development and implementation
Registration of drugs, dietary supplements, medical devices, cosmetics
- Modification of the registration certificate
- Registration and re-registration of drugs
Recruitment and training of staff
- Training and support
- Evaluation of the effectiveness